New York, NY
- Greet patients and clients with a positive attitude.
- Verify insurance eligibility and calculate insurance co-pay based on insurance eligibility.
- Discover patients’ needs, make recommendations, assist in the selection of eyewear, and deliver a solution based on their needs.
- Build customer trust and loyalty through high level of customer service.
- Be curious, stay on top of news about optical and medical products, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions.
- Dispense eyewear, making necessary adjustments.
- Assist doctors and other supporting staff, as necessary.
- Call no-show patients when needed.
- Check frame inventories, communicate with brands’ account managers to order new frames, and keep the frame selection full.
- Check supplies needed for the store when needed.
- Keep the place organized and clean.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong people skills, you are approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, dependable and willing to learn.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Computer oriented.
- MUST BE fluent in Spanish and English